1. The right of admission is reserved.
2. The said is subject to payment of value added tax + Buyers Commission + Admin/Documentation Fees unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer.
3. The Auctioneer shall at any time have the right to stop the Auction, or to withdraw a lot, or part of a lot without providing reasons.
4. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders, the lot ormlots shall be put up against and re-sold or the Auctioneer may declare the Buyer
5. The representative of the Seller shall have the right, if necessary, to skip the Auction or withdraw any lot or lots provisionally, subject to confirmation within 7 days.
6. Payment will be accepted by the Auctioneer by EFT or Cash Deposit Payment s must reflect in our bank account before any buyer number or invoice can be issued.The Auctioneer reserves the right to demand payment from Buyer once the bid has been knocked down to him. Credit Cards not accepted.
7. Roukoop: Payment for all goods purchased must be made before close of business on the same day. Should a buyer fail to comply the deposit paid will be forfeited and the goods shall revert back to the Seller.
8. Goods are sold ‘‘voetstoots”, and no claim will beconsidered for incorrect description, or any other ground whatsoever.No guarantees are given in this regards and no description other than official written description will be accepted as correct Buyers are therefore advised b inspect the lots/prior to commencement of the sale.
9. All vehicles are sold with no duty to repair and without any warranties of guarantees of any kind whatsoever.
10. As soon as a lot has been knocked down, ownership and risk shall pass to the buyer and no complaints will be considered thereafter.
11. No lot purchased may be removed until the close of sale. The release of any lot purchased will only be given upon production of the Auctioneer’s invoice in duplicate. The copy, which shall be stamped paid, shall be retained by the releasing authority as proof of release.
12. Buyers are not permitted to enter into any transaction regarding the re-sale of any goods purchased at the sale on these premises.
13. All lots must be removed by the Buyer within 1 working day after the auction. Only XState Auctioneers may extend this period at their discretion.
14. The buyer shall be responsible to pay storage costs, for any goods not removed within the specified period, at a tariff to be decided by the Seller
15. If the Buyer fails to take possession of the goods within the time specified herein. The Seller has the right to,without any further communication, confiscate and dispose of the goods as they deem fit without any reimbursement to the Buyer.
16. The Buyer may attend either personally, or be represented, to supervise the loading of goods, provided the relevant invoices are produced.
17. The Seller/Auctioneer is under no obligation to provide assistance with the loading or removal of goods purchased.
18. Buyers, their representatives and workmen, their vehicles and equipment are permitted on the premises at their own risk only and the Seller/Auctioneer assume no responsibility for their safety or for the safety of their property.
19. No Buyer or his representatives will be permitted to remain on the premises, other than the times stipulated by the Seller.
20. The Auctioneer or his nominee is prepared to execute bids on behalf of Purchasers if instructed to do so.
21. A Cash handling fee of 2% will be charged on all c ash deposits made by buyers.
22. NO DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED PRIOR TO THE COMPLETION OF THE AUCTION, WITHOUT THESIGNATURE OF THE AUCTIONEER ON THE REVERSE OF THE BUYER’S CARD
23. ALL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER THE LAST LOT HAS BEEN SOLD
24. The Purchaser hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court in respect of any proceedings arising from this agreement, irrespective of the amount claimed, provided that the Auctioneer shall have the right to institute any action in any court having jurisdiction.
i.e No warranty on mileage, Year of Manufacture, Model, Status, Papers, Outstanding License etc
THE AUCTIONEERS, VENDORS OR EXECUTORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECT DESCRIPTION GENUINENESS OR AUTHENTICITY OF OR ANY FAULT OR DEFECT WHETHER LATENT OF PATENT IN ANY LOT & MAKING NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER.
25. Auction Registration refunds are done within 14 Working Days.